Great Britain
This article was added by the user . TheWorldNews is not responsible for the content of the platform.

7/7 Attack: A terrifying time when four suicide bombers killed 52 in London

On this day in 2005 (July 7th), London was hit by the worst suicide bombing attack on British soil, killing 52 people and injuring more than 700.

Between 8:47 am and 9:49 am, four terrorists suicide bombed the entire capital and attempted to kill as many innocent people as possible.

Four bombers deliberately targeted London's transportation system to maximize payload devastation.

Read more:A sandstorm from hell set a fateful plane on fire when it crashed into a rock during landing

Three bombs exploded at a subway station at the peak of rush hour, and in less than an hour the city was freed from turmoil. The other was deployed on a double-decker bus in the center of the city.

After 17 years, the Daily Star looks back exactly what happened on that miserable summer day.

Photographs of victims of the July 7, 2005 London bombings

The monsters that caused the atrocities were the bombers Mohammed Sidik Khan (30 years old), Shezard Tanwia (22 years old), and Hasib.・ Hussain (18 years old) and Germaine Lindsay (19 years old).

{47 Based on Leeds, men have been radicalized from an early age, even buying ice from supermarkets to cool the bombs on their way to the capital, paying close attention to their attacks. I planned.

Early in the morning of July 7, Khan, Tanwia and Hussein left Leeds by rental car and drove to Luton to meet Lindsay.

7/7 Bombing, Hashibu Hussein, Shezard Tanweer, Germaine Lindsay, Mohammad Sidi Khan (left) Right from)

When the men arrived, they broke up and the three boarded different trains on different subway lines.

Khan boarded the westbound Circleline train to Paddington and Tanweir boarded the Eastbound Circleline service to Liverpool Street.

Meanwhile, Lindsay boarded the Piccadilly line service to the south.

At 8:49 am, a bomb of three men exploded while on a tube, capturing countless innocent people in a shootout.

Khan's bomb was deployed at Edgware Road Station while he was sitting near a double door, killing six Londoners.

Photo taken by phone after a bomb exploded on a train on Edgware Road

Tanweir's equipment exploded while Tanweir's train was in the tunnel between Liverpool Street and Aldgate.

The bomb exploded with such force, with one bystander blinding the Tanweers tibia and killing seven people.

The most deadly subway explosion occurred at the packed Piccadilly line in Russell Square, where the Lindsey bomb killed 26 people.

An ambulance crew worked on a destroyed train

One survivor, Paul Glennerster, lost his limbs in a turmoil and picked it up.

Other survivors ran with the help of others and healed their wounds with clothing and sanitary towels.

In less than an hour, a timid bomber played the last move while the city was still free from attacks.

After leaving Kings Cross, Hussein boarded a double-decker bus and exploded the payload from the top deck of Tavistock Square at 9:47 am.

An explosion struck the bus, killing 13 people next to him and under him.

The number 30 double-decker bus was destroyed

The explosion occurred next to the headquarters of the British Medical Association, where the meeting was held.

In the aftermath, dozens of doctors fled the building and began taking care of the injured.

By the end of the day, 52 Londoners had died.

Sign up for one of our newsletters to get all the latest newsHere

Read more: