LOVE Island was the unmissable TV show of the last summer, with around 2.5 million of us tuning in each night to see how the couples were getting on.
But fear not, the wait is over, because the 2018 series has now kicked off. Here's everything we know so far about the action.
Love Island series four kicked off tonight at 9pm.
The show will air over eight weeks and hopeful applicants for the next series have been told they must be free and available between May and July.
Caroline Flack had previously hinted at the start date when she tweeted on April 3 that the show was two months away which indicated an early June premiere.
It was reported that this series could include LGBT applicants but this has since been ruled out.
From beauty queens to businessmen and a bloke with a very large…brain, this year’s fresh crop of stars are going to feel very at home on Love Island.
The 11 wannabes were chosen out of 80,000 applicants, with Caroline Flack describing the lot as the hottest line up she's ever seen.
Without further adieu, here are our Love Island 2018 stars:
- Laura Anderson, 29, Cabin Crew member from Scotland
- Dani Dyer, 21, Barmaid from London
- Hayley Hughes, 21, Model from London
- Kendall Rae-Knight, 26, Retail Manager from Blackpool
- Samira Mighty, 22, West End performer from London
- Niall Aslam, 23, Construction Worker from Coventry
- Eyal Booker, 22, Model from London
- Adam Collard, 22, Personal Trainer from Newcastle
- Jack Fincham, 26, Stationary Sales Manager from Kent
- Dr Alex George, 27, A&E Doctor from West Wales
- Wes Nelson, 20, Electrical and Nuclear Systems Design Engineer from Staffordshire
- And one more Mystery Star we know nothing about!
Caroline Flack has presented Love Island since it returned to TV in 2015 and has made no secret of how much she enjoys it.
Caroline Flack tweeted on April 3 that the show was two months away which seemed to confirm she would be returning however it's less clear about voice-over artist Iain Stirling.
Iain appeared on This Morning to promote his stand-up tour in 2017. He teased a return to Love Island, admitting: "I hope so, I want to be!"
sparks flyLove Island's Dani Dyer instantly falls for Jack Fincham on first night
LOVE ISLAND BABYLove Island star Malin Andersson is pregnant after whirlwind romance
HERE COME THE GIRLSFirst look at tonight's Love Island launch as contestants enter villa
FLACKIN' ONLove Island Caroline Flack jokes she'll marry Andrew Brady in the villa
HAVING IT ALLCaroline Flack hints at baby plans as she poses for incredible new shoot
Applications for Love Island 2018 are now closed.
The application form read: "ITV2 are looking for vibrant singles from across the UK who want to head to the sun, in search of a summer of love.
"The chosen cast will spend time in a luxury villa, getting to know one another - but to remain in paradise they must win the hearts of the public who ultimately decide who stays on Love Island."