LUCIE Donlan has made it clear that she's certainly not a girls-girl in the Love Island villa.
Who is Lucie Donlan?
Lucie, 21, from Newquay, describes herself as different from the usual girls who go on the show saying: "I'm more into sports as well as being glam."
Lucie prefers to hang out with guys as they are "less drama" and is not a fan of spending time with "girly girls", which makes the Love Island villa an interesting choice to spend a summer.
But she admitted she got on with more sporty girls.
When quizzed about her personality traits the blonde bombshell said she "can cut boys off pretty quickly" but is "kind, thoughtful and bubbly".
What has happened to Lucie Donlan on Love Island so far?
- Lucie was the third girl to go into the villa and has already proved a big hit with the boys. She stood forward for Michael Griffiths but when Joe walked in she ditched him for the delivery man. Later Anton, who was coupled up with Amy Hart, revealed to Lucie he fancied her more - however Lucie did not feel the same way.
- Then, when Tommy had to pick a girl to couple up with, he decided to steal Lucie from Joe, leaving the floppy haired hunk in turmoil.
- Lucie was embroiled in a love triangle after her date with Tommy - leaving Joe emotional.
- Lucie later admitted to liking Tommy - but his head was turned when Molly-Mae Hague invited him on a date.
- For a while Lucie struggled to make her mind up between her two admirers, but when forced to make her decision on who to couple up with she went for Joe instead of Tommy.
- She and Joe have been going from strength to strength since Sunday night's show (June 9), with the two sharing a romantic date in the villa garden.
- Lucie and Joe went for a paddle date in episode 8 and used the alone time to discuss how they really feel about other. The result? This couple are now exclusive.
- Lucie was triggered by Amy's claims that she had distanced herself from the girls and spent too much time with Joe, giving her the impression that the former flight attendant didn't want her to be happy.
- The ladies later settled their differences, with Amy sort of apologising for her harsh remarks, before a nonchalant Lucie accepted.
- In episode 11, however, the topic of discussion turned back to Amy and Lucie's feud, with the surfer confronting her pal thinking that they had already settled the matter. After an intimate conversation, the two finally agree to squash their quarrel.
- Lucie was left in tears after Joe got annoyed at her for whispering to Tommy on the beanbags. And the catering company owner upset her again when he told her to be friends with the girls. But 'Juicy' remained as Joe picked Lucie to stay coupled up with during episode 12's recoupling.
How much weight did Lucie Donlan lose before she went on Love Island?
Lucie lost two stone and completely transformed her body before entering the villa.
She went from a size 12 to 6 thanks to a gruelling fitness regime, which she documented online.
She decided to get in shape when she started modelling at the age of 17 and reached her “perfect” weight in the summer of 2017.
Lucie revealed: “I've been training with @kapowhealthyliving over a year now. The first picture is when I first started, and the last one is where I am now.
“In just over a year I have lost around about 2 stone, and I have now reached the perfect weight for me...for #mondaymotivation this is achievable through healthy eating and regular exercise.”
Speaking about changing her diet, she told OK! Magazine: "When I was younger I’d always eat chocolates and pasta. When I started modelling at 17, I realised I needed to lose a bit of weight to be healthy."
What is Lucie Dolan's type on paper?
Lucie likes a sporty guy with the "typical surfer look" and finds arrogance a huge turn off.
Her celebrity crush is Instagram star Jay Alvarrez, however she has spent time with Joey Essex.
When asked about the Essex superstar she said "Looks-wise I wouldn't go for that kind of look but I do like his personality. We said that we would go on a date but it didn't happen."
What are Lucie Donlan's social media handles?
Surfer Lucie loves sports so it's no surprise that her Instagram is filled with sun, sand and sea.
The 21-year-old is no stranger to swanning around in a bikini if her feed is anything to go by, and we don't blame her with those killer abs.
Who are Lucie Donlan's celebrity flings?
Lucie used to date last year's contestant Charlie Frederick.
Though despite enjoying a short-lived romance, things have since turned sour with Charlie accusing Lucie of only going on the show for fame.
The 24-year-old briefly dated the surfer, 21, earlier this year and enjoyed a romantic trip to Portugal before calling time on their relationship.
Although he enjoyed their time together, Charlie doesn't think Lucie has any interest in finding love.
He told the Mail Online: "Most definitely not looking for love. She's only 21. I hope she's going in there with the right intentions. She'll get a couple of Instagram followers on the way, if you know what I mean.
"She said it herself. I don't even need to say she used my name to get famous. You've got to do what you've got to do to get the Z-list fame."
Charlie insisted the pair were never truly serious about each other and said he found Lucie immature.
He continued: "It all went really fast. It was a bit of a holiday romance. If you ask me, it was really good, her family were great but it didn't work out. She was too young."
The Sun also revealed that Lucie has enjoyed flings with McFly star Dougie Poynter and Joey Essex.
Has Lucie Donlan ever cheated?
Loyal was the buzz word of last season thanks to Georgia Steel, but where does the new Islander stand on this issue?
Lucie admits she has a "wandering eye" and has cheated in the past because she got on with someone else better.
However, this was a few years ago and "she wouldn't do it again".
But when is comes to stealing another girl's man, she has no qualms as when asked her opinion on girl code she said "I don't think there really is one."
What days in the week is Love Island on ITV2?
You’ll be able to get your fix of the show every night on ITV2 where the main programme, hilariously narrated by Iain Stirling, will give us the lowdown on all the goings-on in the villa - from couples cracking on to singletons getting mugged off.
Saturday night's show differs from the rest of the week, as it is a round-up of all the best bits from the villa that week - and maybe some unseen footage.
If that’s not enough, you can also watch Caroline Flack's spin off show Aftersun on Sunday nights at 10pm after the main show has aired, where she discusses the latest action with celebrity guests, as well as those eliminated from the villa.