Troubled former Penthouse cover girl Suzi Taylor has broken down after being told she would be staying behind bars on remand - just days after she was taken to hospital suffering a drug overdose.
The Block star, 49, was arrested in Maroochydore on Queensland's Sunshine Coast on Saturday and is facing 31 charges of breaching bail including failing to report to police.
A court heard on Thursday she had told prosecutors she was 'too sick' to report to Brisbane City police station, despite at the same time advertising her services as an escort.
Ex-star of The Block Suzi Taylor has broken down after being told she would be staying behind bars as she faces 31 charges of breaching bail
Her lawyer Michael Gatenby told a magistrate Taylor was suffering from 'fragile mental health' and had overdosed last Saturday evening.
'She overdosed because she wasn’t in custody,' Magistrate Haydn Stjernqvist replied, according to the Sunshine Coast Daily.
'She certainly must have learnt her lesson about making sure she’s entirely compliant with these orders of court.'
Ms Taylor was denied bail to the surprise of her stepfather - who had travelled to Maroochydoore Magistrates Court on Thursday in the belief he would be picking her up.
She looked distraught when Magistrate Stjernqvist denied her freedom after saying she had showed 'non-compliance' with her bail conditions.
Police prosecutor Rebecca Lambert told the court Ms Taylor's defence had presented a doctor's certificate for the time frame in which she allegedly failed to report to police.
Senior Constable Lambert however said they had information which proved otherwise.
The mother of three was taken into custody after facing Maroochydore Magistrates Court on Thursday
'(It claimed) she was unwell however information has been received that in the same period she was too unwell to report to Brisbane City Station, she was advertising her services as an escort,' Senior Constable Lambert said.
She went on to tell the court a number of the addresses given by Ms Taylor for bail purposes were fake.
'Further information has been received regarding the initial (Currumbin) bail address that was provided to the Supreme court, that she wasn't residing at that address and there was information to indicate she was not welcome at that address and never resided there,' she said.
Senior Constable Lambert told the court they had also received information she had met someone off the internet and asked him to book a hotel under his name.
Taylor is back in jail after telling prosecutors she was 'too sick' to attend court, despite advertising her escort services online
This was an alleged breach of the residential and curfew condition.
However Magistrate Stjernqvis indicated Ms Taylor's defence had sought to update her residence to a property in Beerwah, according to an email from Ms Taylor's lawyers.
Sen-Const Lambert told the court she was concerned the TV personality wasn't willing to follow the court orders.
'In my submission this is a clear indication that she has no intention of complying with the orders of the court in regards to bail conditions,' she said.
Ms Taylor is facing 31 charges of breaching bail including failing to report to police and failing to provide details of her permanent residence
The Block star was previously released on bail after being arrested for the alleged robbery and assault of a Tinder date.
Taylor, who won $349,000 with friend Yvonne Cosier in season 11 of The Block, is accused of luring the man to her Brisbane apartment then beating him when he refused to hand over his bank details in October last year.
Police allege Taylor's assault was motivated by needing to pay off 'rebels and bikies' chasing her for money.
She will remain in custody overnight and return to court on Friday.