Quebec City — 12 dead in recent construction holidays Quebec roads inside are the same number as last year, Quebec police said Wednesday. The Recreational Tourism Network also reported one death to him.
In his annual report on his construction leave from July 22nd to his August 7th this year, Schlett du Quebec noted that road deaths were among his eleven. He said it was due to a collision.
During the last year, SQ counted nine collisions on the road network and three on the recreational tourism network. Twelve people died, nine of them in traffic accidents.
According to SQ, his three main causes of crashes are speed, distraction and driving disturbance. SQ is urging drivers to exercise caution during their trip, as his vacation lasts until August.
To receive daily headline news from The Montreal Gazette, a division of Postmedia Network Inc., subscribe to please.
Thank you for registering.
Sending welcome email. If you don't see it, please check your spam folder.
The next issue of the Montreal Gazette headline news will arrive in your inbox shortly.