1. Sockeye Silver, Saltchuck Blue — Robert Budd, illustrated by Roy Henry Vickers (Harbour Publishing).
2. Boom & Bust: The Resilient Women of Historic Telegraph Cove — Jennifer Butler (TouchWood Editions).
3. Along the E&N: A Journey Back to the Historic Hotels of Vancouver Island — Glen A. Mofford (TouchWood Editions).
4. A Year on the Wild Side: A West Coast Naturalists Almanac — Briony Penn (TouchWood Editions).
5. The Woo-Woo: How I Survived Ice Hockey, Drug Raids, Demons, and My Crazy Chinese Family — Lindsay M. Wong (Arsenal Pulp Press).
6. Chop Suey Nation: The Legion Cafe and Other Stories from Canada’s Chinese Restaurants — Ann Hui (Douglas & McIntyre).
7. The Secret Wisdom of Nature: Trees, Animals, and the Extraordinary Balance of All Living Things: Stories from Science and Observation — Peter Wohlleben, translated by Jane Billinghurst (Greystone Books).
8. West Coast 123s — Jocey Asnong (Rocky Mountain Books).
9. 109 Walks in British Columbia’s Lower Mainland — John Halliday and Alice Purdey, previous edition by Mary and David Macaree (Greystone Books).
10. The Grizzlies of Grouse Mountain: The True Adventures of Coola and Grinder — Shelley Hrdlitschka & Rae Schidlo, illustrated by Linda Sharp (Heritage House Publishing).
11. Raincoast Chronicles 24: Cougar Companions: Bute Inlet Country and the Legendary Schnarrs — Judith Williams (Harbour Publishing).
12. Moccasin Square Gardens — Richard Van Camp (Douglas & McIntyre).
13. The New Beachcomber’s Guide to the Pacific Northwest — J. Duane Sept (Harbour Publishing).
14. Stories from the Magic Canoe of Wa’xaid — by Cecil Paul, as told to Briony Penn (Rocky Mountain Books).
15. Wildlife of Western Canada — Tom Hunter (Heritage House Publishing).
—Compiled by the Association of Book Publishers of B.C.