Great Britain
This article was added by the user . TheWorldNews is not responsible for the content of the platform.

A Premier League soccer player who "raped a woman on a holiday" was re-arrested for two rapes by a second "victim"

Soccer ace accused of raping a woman on a Mediterranean holiday was re-arrested yesterday in two separate rapes of two alleged second victims. rice field.

Sun understands that the new allegations emerged after the exchange of Instagram between his whistleblowers.

A player from the Premier League, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was first arrested in a 3:00 am attack on Monday. Sixpolicecars raided his mansion while he was sleeping upstairs.

When a woman meets apolice officer, she is raped in the sunshine a week ago and has evidence of bruises claiming she is suffering from suspicion of an attack. showed.

However, she also told police that she had been contacted by the alleged second victim.

One source said last night: "The woman received a private message on Instagram.

" The correspondent claimed to have been raped by this football player in 2021.

"The woman last month She also sent a message to the police officers when she issued a statement to the police about the alleged attack on the holiday.

"The police took the individual claims very seriously, We also re-arrested the players for those accounts. This is a multifaceted investigation now. "

The two alleged victims are both in their twenties.

A top-class player in his twentieshas been detained by police for over 24 hours. Last night he was released on bail until the date of August.

His favorite football careeris now balanced, including participating in theWorld Cupin Qatar later this year.

He was planning to join the Premier League for next week's pre-season tour

The chief of his club chose not to comment on the development.

However, one source said: "What was shocking to the club was that it originally shook the boss completely."

The first victim,, escaped from the five-star resort and {49. } I came home from Med

. She spoke to the police on her return, she went to England and she made a full statement at the police station on Sunday night.