Great Britain
This article was added by the user . TheWorldNews is not responsible for the content of the platform.

A food poisoning incident occurs at a popular holiday spot, a boy dies, and his father fights for his life


boydied tragically after catching a constantly exhaled stomach bug at the popularholidaylocation. rice field. The boy's dad is currently fighting for his life at thehospital.

Antonio Mirabile, 46, and his pregnant wife Rosalia Manosperti, with their 6-year-old son at a beach resort in the Red Sea in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt, when their child became ill. We spent a vacation together. Rosalia's brother Roberto Manosperti said the boy and his father were the worst hit while his mother suffered from mild symptoms.

He said: "They constantly vomited. They left on June 26 and had to stay in Egypt for two weeks. They spent months on that vacation. I was planning. "

Roberto added that he suspected that his brother-in-law had inadvertently ingested water from the pool in the first place. He treated food poisoning, but the family "continued vomiting and returned to the room," he added.

My symptoms didn't go away by Saturday morning, so I called an ambulance and hurried to the hospital. Healthcare workers attempted CPR for an hour, but were unable to resuscitate the boy.

He said his father was hospitalized for "symptoms of developing renal failure" and is currently receiving intensive care. In addition, "There is no clear information about the status of the brother-in-law.

The family is Italian, but the Red Sea resort is also popular among Brit tourists
The family is Italian, but the Red Sea The resort is also popular with British tourists

"They are insured and private flights I asked them to charter, but I need a medical report from the hospital, but they are not delivered. To them. "

Authorities have already performed a youth autopsy, but his It will take several months to understand the cause of death, Rustampa says.

Roberto states: "I can't find an escape route from this nightmare. I want to experience pain together at my home in Italy, but I don't know how.

" My brother-in-law has kidneys and heart. I'm having a problem. He can't stand up [...]. I want to take everyone home, someone can help me. "

Beach resorts have had multiple tragedy in the last few weeks. It became the scene of.

A terrifying shark attack at a popular Egyptian resort that died last week after a tourist lost his arm and leg. An Austrian woman, 68, died in an ambulance in a "shock" after the horror of the Red Sea.

Tourists line the beaches of Sharm el Sheikh
Tourists line up on the beach at Sharm El Sheikh

Frozen video footage shows her desperately swimming "arms" in an attack at a resort popular with British tourists I lost my leg. "After that, I returned to the beach.

A video was shot to see Russian tourists lamenting the lack of lifeguards and rescuers. The woman's blood was water that had a hard time returning to the pier with her flippers.

Many people watched the drama, but no one went into the water for help. Woman.

Don't miss the latest news around Scotland and beyond-sign up for our daily newsletterhere.

Read next: