Ultra Lotto – 6/58 LOTTO RESULT
6/58 LOTTO RESULT – Here is the result of Ultra Lotto draw released by Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO).
6/58 Lotto Result: Draw Suspended
See UPDATED results for the following draws:
EZ2 RESULT July 4, 2020 (updated every 11am, 4pm and 9pm)
SWERTRES RESULT July 4, 2020 (updated every 11am, 4pm and 9pm)
LOTTO RESULT July 4, 2020 (updated every 9pm)
Due to the declaration of President Rodrigo Duterte of the Enhanced Community Quarantine PCSO Suspends Lottery Draw.
For more Info Visit: PCSO Suspends Lottery Draw Amid Enhanced Community Quarantine
No Jackpot Winner(s)
Jackpot Prize for 6/58 Ultra Lotto as announced by PCSO reach Php 302,964,135.20.
The results above are the official winning number combination for () draw of 6/58 Ultra Lotto.
See also Swertres Result, EZ2 Result, and 6/49 Super Lotto Result page.
For other results, please visit the main page PCSO Lotto Results.
Based on the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO), here are some reminders in playing the 6/58 Ultra Lotto:
- Only players 18 years old and above are allowed to play the lotto games.
- This lotto game has draws every Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday.
- The lotto ticket for the 6/45 Mega Lotto is at Php 24.00 each. It is already inclusive of the 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST).
- It is the responsibility of the lotto players to check on the accuracy of the data printed on the ticket.
In cases of holidays or certain special occasions where there would be no draws, the PCSO makes a prior announcement including the information on when the draw will resume.
How To Play the 6/58 Ultra Lotto
- Choose six(6) numbers from 1 to 58 that will make up your lotto combination.
- If you don’t have a combination in mind, you may also choose the Lucky Pick which is a randomly generated combination of digits.
- For the System Play, you will be assisted on the possible combinations to increase your chance of winning. The following are the System Play type, the number of selections, and the total bet cost.
Prizes for 6/58 Ultra Lotto
For Lotto Prizes between Php 20.00 and Php 10,000.00 – Winners may claim the prize through any authorized lotto outlet. You may also claim at a PCSO Branch Office nearest to you.
How To Claim the Prize
For Lotto Prizes at Php 10,0001.00 and up – Winners may claim the prize at any PCSO Branch Office. The prizes that are above Php 10,000.00 are subject to a 20% deduction pursuant to the Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion (TRAIN) Act.