Translate English To Tagalog “Flamboyant”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “flamboyant”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “flamboyant”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “flamboyant”?
Based on Collins English Dictionary, the word flamboyant is used to describe a person, a behavior, or a thing that really takes attention or noticeable. It is usually used in a positive way.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “flamboyant” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word flamboyant.
English to Tagalog
Flamboyant = Agaw-Atensyon
Examples of sentences using the word flamboyant:
1. The flamboyant gesture of Marcus to Liza really shows how much he loves her despite their differences.
2. Do you think the flamboyant work of Jerome will pass the judges’ eyes?
3. The teacher pointed out the flamboyant projects but assured everyone that all grades are above 90.
4. Why do you think Melanie’s artwork is really flamboyant among all the other works at the exhibit?
5. Do not get mad at Ronnie over his flamboyant good behavior, instead, correct your own ways.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang agaw-atensyon:
1. Agaw-atensyon ang magandang pagkakagawa ni Xander ng upuan kaya pinuri siya ng boss niya.
2. Paano mo nasabing agaw-atensyon ang lahat ng mga ginamit ni Ferdie na materyales as pagtatanghal?
3. Nais ni James na maging agaw-atensyon talaga ang sayaw nila kaya pinagplanuhan niya nang mabuti.
4. Umalis ng maaga si Kael upang pumunta ng tindahan kung saan agaw-atensyon ang mga malalaking isdang kaka-lagay lang sa mesa.
5. Agaw-atensyon ito dahil sa ganda ng mga perlas na ginamit.
For other English-Tagalog translations…
VISIT: English To Tagalog Translate – List of English-Tagalog Word Translation