NASSAU| Police are confirming they will arraign a 42-year-old woman of Eight Street The Grove in the drowning death of that 11-year-old child in YELLOW Elder last week.
The young child was identified as 11-year-old Gerodo Atwill Taylor.
Police will also charge:
• Suspects Arrested in Recent Murder
• Inagua Police Make Drug Arrest
• Police Continue to Confiscate Illegal Handguns
• Police Recover Stolen Motorcycle
• Four Arrested Suspected Handgun & Marijuana Confiscated
• Police Seek Help in Locating Armed Robbery Suspects
• Police Seek Help in Locating Stolen Vehicle & Suspect/s