GET ready to say goodbye to your summer as Love Island has returned with nudity, tears and break-ups - and that was just during the launch show!
But who are the bookies' favourites so far? Here are the latest odds...
Here are the latest odds as supplied by Coral:
- Dani Dyer, 21, Barmaid from London 2/1
- Kendall Rae-Knight, 26, Retail Manager from Blackpool 5/2
- Hayley Hughes, 21, Model from London 4/1
- Laura Anderson, 29, Cabin Crew member from Scotland 5/1
- Samira Mighty, 22, West End performer from London 7/1
- Jack Fincham, 26, Stationary Sales Manager from Kent 5/2
- Dr Alex George, 27, A&E Doctor from West Wales 8/1
- Eyal Booker, 22, Model from London 4/1
- Wes Nelson, 20, Electrical and Nuclear Systems Design Engineer from Staffordshire 6/1
- Niall Aslam, 23, Construction Worker from Coventry 5/1
- Adam Collard, 22, Personal Trainer from Newcastle 4/1
The aim of the game is for contestants to couple up with someone that takes their fancy.
Then, after around eight weeks, the show reaches it's final and the viewers vote for their favourite pair.
The couple with the most votes scoops the top prize of £50,000.
They can decide whether to split this, or keep it all for themselves.
all changeLove Island's first couples revealed as Adam prepares to steal one of the girls
COUPLE ME!Love Island viewers swoon over hunky Adam as he strips off for the cameras
LEGALLY BRUNETTEMeet Rosie Williams, Love Island 2018 star who used to date Jordan Davies
show and tellLove Island ladies clamour to get a look at Caroline Flack's engagement ring
GET MUGGYWant to apply for Love Island 2019? Here's how to get on the show...
BRIEFS ENCOUNTERSexy lawyer is secret Love Island contestant after quitting legal job
LOVIN' ITAll you need to know about where you can watch all Love Island 2018 content
KEM ON AND LISTENThe lowdown on Love Island: Morning After and who will be hosting
SEXY SINGLESLove Island is back - The FULL line-up plus find out who's won the show before
LOVE RULES ALLA two-drink limit and safe sex: Love Island rules explained
CRACK ONGet the lowdown on the Love Island 2018 couplings and who's been left still single
The bookies DID predict the right winner with odds of 4/6.
Kem Cetinay and Amber Davies scooped the top prize and were crowned Love Island winners.
The couple were flabbergasted when host Caroline Flack announced they were the winners, before the loved-up pair decided to split the 50k prize money between them.
But it wasn't meant to be and they had split by Christmas 2017.