XAVI is already adding to his shopping list after reportedly agreeing to take over at Barcelona.
The legendary former midfielder is said to want Raheem Sterling and Jules Kounde as reinforcements at the Nou Camp.
The 41-year-old is in line to take the Barca job after Ronald Koeman was given the chop on Wednesday night.
And he is plotting ways to inject some pace and energy into the side that has flopped to ninth in the current LaLiga table.
Manchester City star Sterling has admitted he would be open to leaving the Premier League champs if he is not playing regular football.
The England ace also claimed an adventure abroad is still something that appeals to him, with Barca just one of a number of clubs rumoured to be interested.
He said earlier in October: “If there was the option to go somewhere else for more game time, I would be open to it.
“Football is the most important thing to me — challenges that I have set myself from a young age and dreams as well.
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN NEW CUSTOMER DEALS
“As an English player, all I know is the Premier League.
“I’ve always thought maybe one day I’d love to play abroad — see how I would come up against that challenge.
"I actually should be learning a few different languages. I quite like the French accent and Spanish."
France international Kounde has caught the eye of several European giants thanks to his performances at the back for Sevilla.
Xavi would face competition from the likes of Chelsea and Real Madrid for the 22-year-old’s signature.