The Jamaica Stock Exchange (JSE) Combined Index ended the week on a winning note on Friday.
The moderate trading, ended with an advance/decline ratio of 43/41.
The JSE Combined Index advanced by 1,615.58 points or 0.49 per cent, to close at 333,622.92.
The JSE Main Market Index advanced by 1,820.33 points or 0.57 per cent, to close at 320,354.20; while the Junior Market Index declined by 9.06 points or, 0.24 per cent, to close at 3,791.88.
The JSE USD Equities advanced by 1.66 points or 0.69 per cent, to close at 242.59.
Overall market activity
- 99 stocks traded
- 43 advanced
- 41 declined
- 15 traded firm
- First Rock USD, up 17.65 per cent to close at US$0.040
- tTech, up 12.73 per cent to close at $2.48
- Guardian Holdings, up 8.67 per cent to close at $436
- JFP Ltd, up 8.47 per cent to close at $1.54
- JMMB 7.50%, up 8.42 per cent to close at $1.03
- Everything Fresh, down 12.67 per cent closing at $1.31
- RJR down 8.50 per cent to close at $1.40
- Pulse, down 8.30 per cent to close at $2.32
- SOS, down 8.11 per cent closing at $1.70
- FESCO down 5.51 per cent to close at $3.25
12.53 million units valued at over $73 million.
Volume leaders were: FESCO, followed by MailPac and Transjamaican.
Follow The Gleaner on X and Instagram @JamaicaGleaner and on Facebook @GleanerJamaica. Send us a message on WhatsApp at 1-876-499-0169 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.