The Jamaica Stock Exchange (JSE) Combined Index again declined marginally on Wednesday.
The hectic trading ended with an advance/decline ratio of 35/60.
The JSE Combined Index declined by 3,399.58 points or 1.01 per cent, to close at 332,514.90
The JSE Main Market Index declined by 2,522.83 points or 0.78 per cent, to close at 319,240.94, while the Junior Market Index declined by 114.23 points or 2.93 per cent, to close at 3,784.32.
The JSE USD Equities declined by 3.94 points or1.62 per cent, to close at 239.33.
Overall market activity
- 126 stocks traded
- 35 advanced
- 60 declined
- 31 traded firm
- ISP Finance, up 17.52 per cent to close at $25.15
- Lasco Financial, up 16.5 per cent to close at $2.11
- JMMB Group Ltd 7.25%, up 13.25 per cent to close at $1.88
- MFS Capital, up 11.66 per cent to close at $2.49
- Eppley 7.50%, up 11.11 per cent to close at $6.00
- Eppley Caribbean Fund, down 13.59 per cent closing at $36.24
- JMMB Group Ltd 7%, down 12.66 per cent to close at $2.00
- Palace Amusement, down 8.10 per cent to close at $1.93
- Stanley Motta, down 7.94 per cent closing at $4.52
- CPJ, down 7.26 per cent to close at $9.58
16.8 million units valued at over $74.10 million.
Volume leaders were: JMMB Group 7.50%, followed by Transjamaican, and Transjamaican (USD)
Follow The Gleaner on Twitter and Instagram @JamaicaGleaner and on Facebook @GleanerJamaica. Send us a message on WhatsApp at 1-876-499-0169 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.