1. SHARING $320MILLION ABACHA LOOTS TO MARKET WOMEN UNDER N10,000 TRADER MONIES INCENTIVES
2. SHARING N52BILLION TO 774,000 YOUTHS UNDER THE MINISTRY OF LABOUR YOUTH EMPLOYMENT SCHEME-N20,000 PER PERSON FOR 3 MONTHS .
3. SHARING N75BILLION COVID 19 SME FUNDS TO 500,000 YOUTHS -N30,000 to N50,000 PER MONTH FOR 3 MONTHS.
Kindly take your time to review the principles and applications behind these retrogressive adhoc schemes. It is the same as the STALIN”S ENSLAVEMENT PRINCIPLES. Give them just enough to keep them enslaved and weak.
What is the Stalins enslaving principles ….Stalin once ripped all the feather off a live chicken as a lesson to his followers. He then set the chicken on the floor a short distance away. The chicken was blooded and suffering immensely, yet, when Stalin began to toss some bits of wheat toward the chicken it followed him around. He said to his followers “This is how easy it is to govern stupid people, they will follow you no matter how much pain you cause them, as long as you throw them a little worthless treat once in a while.”
THIS IS EXACTLY THE SAME PRINCIPLES THE POLITICAL CLASS HAVE APPLIED AGAINST THE MASSES.
At the end of the day, the question you should ask yourself include:
1. Who are the beneficiaries of these adhoc feeding bottle and poverty deepening schemes?
2. If these schemes are working to eradicate poverty, how come the number of extreme poor people in Nigeria has grown from a 76million in 2015 to over 100 million today?
3. The youth unemployment rate in Nigeria today is at a staggering 34% level, up from 7.81% in 2015 (Sources: Cables quoting NBS) . If you add the number of underemployed youths, we will have over 55 million youths roaming the street unemployed. Annually, we add over 3million graduates into the employment market.
4. So, can someone explain to me in very objective terms, how payment of adhoc stipend of N30,000 or N50,000 a month for just 3 months alone and no more to less than 1.2million youths in Nigeria over a period of 5 years, will help solve the huge youth unemployment problems in Nigeria and help us to rescue 10million of these kids annually from hunger, frustration, destitution, drug addiction, and vices?
We have on many occasions posited and submitted very creative and pragmatic fiscal policy driven schemes and programs that can help the three tiers of governments in Nigeria to create annually and on incremental/sustainable basis over 3million youth jobs annually.
Youth jobs that are supported by thousands of functional small scale factories, infrastructure, security, and which will also help to catalyse massive growth in our economy.
The tragic thing about the Nigeria situation is that these adhoc programs are deliberately created by the political class to enslave our youths. At the end of the day, the governors, legislators, and the political office holders will compile names of their thugs and political lackeys and submit same as beneficiaries. These lackeys will eat the monies for three months, relapse back into poverty, and like the unfeathered chicken in the STALIN”S experiment wait expectantly on their masters for another dropping every 4 years. The chain and vicious cycle continues.
I do not blame Major General Buhari alone. I blame mostly the motley crowd of aides that he appointed to help him out and the leadership/members of the national assembly.
These are wicked people, who will rather enslave the masses rather than help the man that recruited them to serve the people.
These wicked souls will gladly fix their children who managed to graduate from the university with pass degrees into permanent jobs at the NNPC, FIRS, Shell, Mobil, NPA, NIMASA, CBN through the back door. But will not hesitate to develop satanic adhoc programs that pay N50,000 month for just 3 months for first class graduates of less privileged parentage. This evil most stop.
It is the same in the 36 states. Anytime they feel threatened, they will share monies to the stupid and ignorant in their list and the rot continues
PROVERB 25:5 captures it succinctly, …remove wicked officials from the king’s presence, and his throne will be established through righteousness.
No matter how wicked and incompetent a Pharoah or Nebuchadnezer maybe, if you surround him with smart, honest, and creative Josephs and Daniels they will be compelled to rule righteously even towards strangers.
The Pharaohs, who know no Josephs always surround themselves with wicked sorcerers that ultimately lead them to their doom.
The Youths of Nigeria are awake. #EndSARS goes beyond police brutality. It covers #End Atrocious Governance and this elitist gangsterism.
The battle has just begun. We either do the right things now or everyone gets devoured. No more games.
Enough is enough
Nnaemeka Onyeka Obiaraeri is the managing director of Taurus Capital, He resides in Lagos Nigeria, You can reach him by email HERE.
The opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the author.