Counterpart of Pagkakaintindi in English & Sample Sentences
PAGKAKAINTINDI IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “pagkakaintindi”? Here’s the English counterpart of this word.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “pagkakaintindi”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “pagkakaintindi”?
Pagkakaintindi is a Tagalog term that refers to a person’s understanding or comprehension of a certain thing. It is usually used when talking about a certain like, a book, or a situation.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “pagkakaintindi” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word pagkakaintindi but also some examples of sentences using it.
Pagkakaintindi in English = Understanding
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang pagkakaintindi:
- Sinabihan ng guro ang mga bata na isulat ang kanilang pagkakaintindi sa sinabi ni Jose Rizal.
2. Alam mo ba na ganun ang pagkakaintindi niya sa mga sinabi mo?
3. Magkaiba ang pagkakaintindi niyo sa sitwasyon kaya palagi kayong nag-aaway.
4. Tinanong mo ba si Ruel kung ano ang pagkakaintindi niya sa kwento ni Jerry sa kanya?
5. Parehos ang pagkakaintindi nina Pat at Lino sa sinabi ng guro nila kaya parehos rin ang resulta ng proyekto nila.
Examples of sentences using the term understanding:
1. What is your understanding of what the main character told his leading lady in that episode?
2. Primo reminded Gian that his understanding of the situation may not be the same as how his wife sees it.
3. The counselor determined the differences between the understanding of the couple on certain matters.
4. Do you think Kate knows about your understanding of what she said earlier?
5. His understanding of topics about life is really deep that it can draw anyone into a beautiful conversation.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…
VISIT: English To Tagalog Translate – List of English-Tagalog Word Translation