Here is the REE RESULTS 2022 – Registered Electrical Engineer Board Exam Result April 2022 Including the Full List of Passers
REE RESULTS 2022 – Here is the Registered Electrical Engineer Board Exam Result April 2022 (Complete List of Passers) as per released by PRC.
The Professional Regulation Commission is set to release the Registered Electrical Engineering Licensure Exam Result April 2022 including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools.
The REE Board Exam Results will be available on this website after it will be released by PRC. It is expected to be released within three (3) working days after the last day of exams or on May 4, 2022 (Wednesday).
However, the PRC might release the exam results earlier or later than the expected date without prior notice.
REE 2022 Result Summary
PRC Board of Electrical Engineering Chairman, Engr. Francis V. Mapile and Engr. Jaime V. Mendoza and Members administered the licensure exams on April 26-27, 2022.
The REE board examinations have been conducted at different PRC testing centers located in the NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
Coverage of REE Exams
- Mathematics (Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytic Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Complex Numbers and Space Vectors, Probability and Statistics, Matrices and Determinants, Sequences and Series, Other Engineering Mathematics such as Differential Equations, Fourier Series, Laplace Transforms, and others)
- Engineering Sciences and Allied Subjects (General Chemistry, College Physics, Engineering Materials, Engineering Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Engineering Economics and Management, Electrical Engineering Law and Code of Ethics, Contracts and Specifications, Computer Fundamentals and Programming, Philippine Electrical Code, Parts 1 & 2 and others)
- Electrical Engineering Professional Subjects (Quantities/units/constants, Electrical Materials, Passive Circuit Elements, Active Circuits Elements, AC Impedance, Instruments and Measurements, DC Electric Circuits, Transient Response, Magnetic Circuits, AC Electric Circuits, AC Generators, DC Generators, Energy Sources, Energy Conversion, Prime Movers, Rotating Electric Machinery, Power System Components, AC Transmission, DC Transmission, Power System Interconnection, Substation Design, Power Distribution, Wiring Design for Buildings, Power Electronics, Industrial Electronics, Illumination, Telecommunications, Computer Application in Electrical Power Industry and others)
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
PRC also advised the examinees to visit [email protected] and [email protected] for further information and clarification.
Tagged as: Philippine Trending News, PhilNews.Ph, REE, Registered Electrical Engineer, Registered Electrical Engineer Exam Results