NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
From time to time, the thirst forFrench toastarrives and nothing else can be done until it succumbs to it.
Now, next time, we'll treat you to this incredible French toast made from Brioche bread at Saint-Pierre Bakery, a sweet and delicious breakfast that will bring you the taste of ParisEnjoy the house 13}.
This simple and unique French toast recipe From Saint-Pierre Bakery to try. (StPierreBakery.com)
Grilled oatmeal is TIKTOK's latest food trend: here are three virus recipes
Saint-Pierre Bakery was selected as a popular brioche in the United States and is a favorite of celebrities such as Jennifer Lopez and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, and I am confident that it will soon be loved. doing. Your home stapleis also after sinking your teeth in the first bite.
Best Breakfast Ever: Maple Bacon Cinnamon Roll
Brioche French Toast at Saint-Pierre Bakery
Serve for 1 person
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
-Saint Pierre Brioche Loaf 2 Slices
-1.4 Fross Milk
-½ tsp Cinnamon
-Butter or oil for fried food
- Pour milk into a mixing bowl and add eggs and cinnamon.
- Mix gently with a whisk until completely mixed.
- Pour the mixture into a large, shallow dish that is larger than a slice of brioche.
- Melt (or add oil) the butter in a frying pan.
- Soak both sides of the brioche in the egg mixture.
- Add brioche to the frying pan and cook until both sides are golden.
- Place your favorite fresh berries on top and sprinkle with your favorite type of syrup.
Click here to get the FOX News app
This original recipe is stpier rebakery. Owned by com and shared with FoxNewsDigital.
Perri Ormont Blumberg contributes as a lifestyle reporter for FoxNews Digital. You can send her story tips to Twitter@ 66PerriStreet.