NEWYou can now listen to FoxNews articles.
Are there times when you don't like French fries?
Share the goodness of this recipe from Elizabeth Van Lierde's new book "Everyday Entertainment: 110+ Recipes for Going All Out When You're Staying In" with your runaway hit friends and get back in time. Let's go and time again.
Sweet and spicy Thai-style burger: Recipe
"I have no friends who can't tell me" m is crazy about Ketchup is. Sometimes I joking about tattooing a small packet of Ketchup on my body (it would be a little cute). Ketchup is by far my favorite seasoning, especially for French fries, I always order extra. Van Lierde writes.
This French fly with homemade ketchup Platters, Harvey Ranches, and "Sauces" are our new and popular party dishes. (Image by Elizabeth Van Lierde and Abagail Halstead)
"This idea may be easy, but put this French fly platter with a homemade dipping sauce. It's almost impossible to throw away this universal favorite food, "she added. "Choose your favorite flyand make all three dipping sauces."
Grilled fish tacos with sweet corn salsa : Try the recipe
Each source may remain. In that case, the way is to shoot grilled cheese or hamburgerfor dipping purposes.
French fly platter
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Simple and crispy lemon cod in 30 minutes: Try the recipe
-½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ½ tsp Worcester shear sauce
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1tsp garlic powder
- 1tsp Old Bay or Cajan Seasoning
- ½ tsp Kaiempepper
- Whisk together in a small bowlMayonnaise, ketchup, Worcester sauce, black pepper, garlic powder, old bay or cajan seasoning, and kaiempepper Until it mixes well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving the flavors together.
- Sauces stored in airtight refrigerators are valid for up to 4 to 5 days.
The majority of Americans say their best memories come from a family barbecue
- 1 can of tomato paste (6 ounces)
- ⅓ cup of brown sugar, honey, or against
- ½ tsp Cosher salt
- ⅛ tsp Kaien
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Vinegar (white wine, apple cider, etc.)
- ¼ cup of water
- On medium heat, put tomato paste, brown sugar, salt, kaien, garlic powder, vinegar, and water in asmall pot. Whisk until smooth.
- Bring the mixture to a low boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, then stir frequently. If the mixture becomes too thick, dilute it with a tablespoon of water at a time.
- Remove the ketchup from the heat and let it cool to room temperature. Transfer to a bottle or container with a lid to cool.
- Add 1 tablespoon of water until you have the desired consistency. Enjoy it immediately or store it in a closed container overnight to enhance its flavor.
- Ketchup can be used in a closed refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
Cheesy pasta with bacon and pea: try the recipe
- ¼ cup butter milk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ tsp fresh lemon juice
- ⅓ cup of fresh herbs (dill, parsley, chives, etc.)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Cosher salt
- Cracked black pepper
- In a small bowl, mix butter milk, mayonnaise, lemon juice, herbs, onion powder and garlic powder. Taste test of salt and pepper and seasoning accordingly.
- The ranch can be used in a closed refrigerator container for up to 3-4 days.
Click here to get the FOX News app
- ¼ pound crinkle cut fly
- ¼ pound waffle fly
- ¼ pound curly fly
- ¼ pound tattoo tot
- Frozen Bake the fried as follows Package Description — As a guide, 425 degrees Fahrenheit for about 25-30 minutes. Spread the fly evenly over a large baking sheet.
- Place the dipping sauce in a small bowl on the serving platter. Place the warm fries on a large plate and serve immediately.
Other dipping sources to try:
Click here to sign up for the Lifestyle Newsletter
Thisoriginal recipeis an excerpt from Everyday Entertainment by Elizabeth Van Lierde. Buy your book on Amazon here.
Perri Ormont Blumberg contributes as a lifestyle reporter for FoxNews Digital. For story tips, see Twitter@ 66PerriStreet