You can’t just wing it with your Hooters uniform.
A 20-year-old former employee is revealing the shockingly strict rules she claims the breastaurant has prepared for its workers.
TikToker Charli, who goes by @glitterzbarbie on the platform, teased the number of “dress code rules I broke when I worked there.”
The viral video, which has racked up nearly 50,000 views since it was uploaded this month, shows twin posters Charli claims hung on a wall of her local teat-ery.
Each section is divided into “Yay” and “No Way.”
“I’ve been waiting to talk about the dress code at Hooters for so long, and I just finally got the courage to,” she commences the clip.
“The main rule that I broke was the makeup,” Charli says. “At Hooters you are supposed to wear natural and glamorous makeup, and I wore bright, neon orange eyeshadow everyday. If it wasn’t orange, it was pink.”
The alleged rules include:
- “Hair must be styled glamorously. Permitted hair accessories must blend with hair tone.”
- “Makeup must always be worn. It should accentuate your facial features and not be too harsh or extreme. A beautiful smile is a must.”
- “No outrageous juvenile hair styles, hair colors, or outrageous accessories may be worn.”
- “Only skin tone bras may be worn with the white top so as not to show through the uniform.”
- “Shoes must be all white, non-skid, leather or vinyl, 3/4 high top tennis shoes.”
- “Shorts should not create any lumpiness horizontally in the waistband or in the leg area.”
“And as you can see in this picture, my hair is pink too, which is a complete no-no. My hair is also in pigtails. Pigtails were not allowed. It was in our rule book,” Charli continued. “Unnaturally colored hair isn’t allowed, and unnaturally colored makeup was not allowed.”
She smirked: “I broke that rule everyday.”
The Post reached out to Hooters for comment.
“My location doesn’t even allow tattoos, piercings, or colored or glitter nails, and they’re enforced hard,” one user wrote.
“What do they have against lumpiness?” another posed.
“No rolls or lumpiness ma’am that is called a stomach,” a third scoffed.