KINI ROUNDUP | Here are key headlines you may have missed yesterday, in brief.
1. Home Minister Muhyiddin Yassin said that police will question educationist group Dong Zong, tycoon Koon Yew Yin, and preacher Zakir Naik following the spread of "fake news and racist statements."
2. Zakir clarified his remarks about Chinese Malaysians, saying he did not suggest they had to leave the country.
3. Lynas' operating license was extended by six months, but with several conditions.
4. Police said Irish teenager Nora Anne Quoirin's death was due to gastrointestinal bleeding, probably as a result of prolonged stress and hunger.
5. International Trade and Industry Minister Darrell Leiking reiterated that DreamEdge Sdn Bhd will not get a government bailout even if the third national car project fails.
6. KiniTV won the Golden Play Button Award after reaching a million subscribers.