USA

NYPD releases images of suspect in slashing of 2-year-old boy

The NYPD has released images of the suspect in the stroller attack of a 2-year-old boy in Morningside Heights.

The violent encounter unfolded while a nanny was pushing the boy in a stroller near W. 110 Street and Morningside Drive around 9:30 a.m. Wednesday when the unknown man slashed the boy in the face with a sharp object, cops said.

The attacker then took off west on W. 110 Street, cops said.

The boy was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital where he got six stitches for a cut over his right eye, sources previously told The Post.

The NYPD released a video of the attacker running away Thursday morning.

Football news:

Juventus are seriously Interested in Atletico midfielder Thomas
Champions League format for Atletico: Simeone's team is still an underdog, but now they have the best chance
Atletico claims the goalkeeper of the national team of Serbia and Eibar Dmitrovic, compensation – 20 million euros
The FA Cup will be held without replays in the 2020/21 season, and there will be one match in the 1/2 final of the League Cup
Ronaldo's entourage denied the option of moving to Barcelona. Cristiano is happy at Juventus
Matuidi moved to Inter Miami Beckham
Morata is one of Juve's candidates for the forward position